We are looking for someone to help our project team with apartment renovation work this summer. The work will involve general labor duties which vary day-to-day. They may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials; using different tools such as power drills and pressure washers. As part of the project team, you will gain experience in construction and apartment renovation work.
- Moving, securing, installing, building, loading, or unloading materials
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the-job training
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- A valid driver’s license and will pass our background check
- No minimum education or experience requirement, but specialized training can help laborers advance
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to lift heavy objects (at least 50lbs) and perform strenuous physical tasks.
- May have additional screening requirements, such as background checks.
- Summer 2021 from June 1st to Mid-August. End date flexible.
- 8-hour shift, 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Monday to Friday