HVAC & General Main:
Woodard Properties, a locally owned property management and development company in Charlottesville, is seeking a skilled HVAC & Maintenance Technician to join our team. The person in this role will provide general maintenance and HVAC services to our residential and commercial properties located throughout our community.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• A valid driver’s license
• CFC Certification (Type II or Universal).
• 6+ years in the HVAC Industry with installation and diagnostic experience, or Journeyman’s License with 3+ years’ installation and diagnostic experience.
• Duct installation and fabrication is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry.
• Ability and willingness to teach other employees.
• Availability to periodically be on-call & assist with snow removal.
Qualified applicants must pass our background checks, ok with working in a smoke-free environment, and have an overall professional and positive work ethic.
If you are interested in the position, please email us at Career@WoodardProperties.com with details of your work experience and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you. EOE