Woodard Properties, a locally owned property management and development company in Charlottesville, is seeking an exceptional and skilled HVAC & Maintenance Technician to join our team. The person in this role will provide HVAC services, including installations, and general maintenance for our residential and commercial properties located throughout our community.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- CFC Certification (Type II or Universal).
- Six+ years in the HVAC Industry with installation and diagnostic experience, or Journeyman’s -License with three+ years’ installation and diagnostic experience.
- Duct installation and fabrication are a plus.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry and appliance repair.
- An eager willingness to teach other employees.
- Availability to periodically be on-call & assist with snow removal.
- A valid driver’s license, pass our background check, and have an overall professional and positive work ethic.
Woodard Properties, a customer-centric company established in 1981, fosters teamwork, personal growth, and continuous learning in a positive, smoke-free work environment. We are excited to be a company that practices open-book management and teaches and encourages employees to think and act like owners. If you are interested in the position, please email us at Career@WoodardProperties.com with details of your work experience and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you. EOE