Woodard Properties, a locally owned property management and development company in Charlottesville, is seeking an exceptional and skilled HVAC & Maintenance Technician to join our team. The person in this role will provide general maintenance and HVAC services to our residential and commercial properties located throughout our community.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- CFC Certification (Type II or Universal).
- 6+ years in the HVAC Industry with installation and diagnostic experience, or Journeyman’s License with 3+ years’ installation and diagnostic experience.
- Duct installation and fabrication is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry
- Ability and willingness to teach other employees.
- Availability to periodically be on-call & assist with snow removal.
Qualified applicants must have a valid driver’s license, pass our background checks, and have an overall professional and positive work ethic.
Woodard Properties, a customer-centric company established in 1981, fosters teamwork, personal growth and continuous learning in a positive, smoke-free, work environment. We are excited to be a company that practices open book management and teaches and encourages employees to think and act like owners.
If our values resonate with you, please email with the subject line “HVAC Technician” your resume and a custom message to Career@WoodardProperties.com that includes:
- Why you are interested in joining our team
- Your salary expectations
We look forward to hearing from you. EOE