Maintenance Technician $20-$26 per hour plus benefits and bonus opportunities
Woodard Properties, a locally owned property management and development company in Charlottesville, is seeking an experienced HVAC & General Maintenance Technician to join our team! The person in this role will perform general maintenance and HVAC services for our residential and commercial properties located throughout our community. Eligible candidates will have a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service and having an overall professional and positive work ethic.
The ideal candidate will also have the following:
· 7+ years in the multifamily property management industry
· 7+ years HVAC diagnostic experience and appliance troubleshooting & repair
· CFC Certification (Type II or Universal)
· Extensive knowledge and experience with plumbing, electrical, and some carpentry
· Experience with building automation systems including; electrical, HVAC, fire, and security
· Ability to lift 50+ pounds, work off ladders, in tight spaces, and on roofs
· Ability and willingness to teach other employees
· Willingness to assist in other aspects of property management from time to time, such as grounds work, projects, painting, trash removal, etc.
· Availability to periodically be on-call & assist with snow removal
· A valid driver’s license and acceptable background check
Established in 1981, Woodard Properties is a customer-centric company that fosters teamwork, personal growth, and continuous learning in a positive, smoke-free work environment. We also practice open-book management and teach and encourage employees to think and act like owners. Our benefits package is exceptional, offering competitive pay, bonuses, paid time off, educational opportunities, retirement & insurance plans, and much more!
If our values resonate with you, please email Career@WoodardProperties.com with the subject line “Maintenance Technician” your resume and a custom message that includes:
- Why you are interested in joining our team
- Your salary expectations
We look forward to hearing from you. EOE