Woodard Properties, a locally owned property management and development company in Charlottesville, is seeking an exceptional and skilled Plumber and Maintenance Technician to join our team. The person in this role will provide plumbing and general maintenance services to our residential and commercial properties located throughout our community.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• A valid driver’s license
• 6+ years in the Plumbing Industry experienced with installations, repairs, codes, or Journeyman’s License with 3+ years’ experience with installations, repairs, codes.
• Experience with repairing/replacing Polybutylene (Quest), cast iron, Duct iron, terracotta, PVC, CPVC, and copper pipes.
• Ability to work on clogged fixtures/sewer lines with a plumbing snake or other means necessary.
• Ability to solder and/or braze.
• G.A.S. Certification is a plus.
• Experience with gas line installation, leak checking, and repairs.
• Basic knowledge of heating, electrical, and carpentry.
• Ability and willingness to teach other employees.
• Availability to periodically be on-call & assist with snow removal.
Qualified applicants must pass our background checks, be ok with working in a smoke-free environment, and have an overall professional and positive work ethic.
If you are interested in the position, please email us at Career@WoodardProperties.com with details of your work experience and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you. EOE